One particular zomgirl's crypt full of nail polish.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Liquid Lacquer Houses of the Holy

You didn't think I'd abandon the Led Zeppelin tour now, did you?


Now that we have Jimmy's approval, let's move on to the real star of the show (sorry Jimmy). Moving on with the Physical Graffiti collection, Liquid Lacquer Houses of the Holo--er, Houses of the Holy is a medium purple jelly holo that no photo can do real justice. I tried, I really did. 



This is four thin coats. If you're a little more generous three should be fine. Just don't make Jimmy too jealous.






















Rock some Liquid Lacquer by going to their website and follow tour dates updates on Facebook!

This polish was purchased by me.

2 comments:

  1. Just a hair too red for me, but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It actually looks more red in some lights, less in others. Hard one to capture!

    ReplyDelete