One particular zomgirl's crypt full of nail polish.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Liquid Lacquer The Rain Song

Next up on the Led Zeppelin tour is The Rain Song. Which is very appropriate right about now, since we're finally getting rain (and highs of nothing past 80) to cool off what was the most dreadful first half of summer I remember since--alright, the humidity index made it the worst ever, period. My feelings on this:

If you guessed The Rain Song was going to be some incarnation of blue before you ever even scrolled down to ogle the amazingness, well you're right. And what a blue it is. This color is magical. There is something about the way the holo interacts with the base color that makes me want to break out singing like Robert Plant. Something like a goldish-greenish overtone, almost. It's mesmerizing. This is three inches of rain coats.



                                             




















Sunlight:







Again, application gave me no issues, and this one required less dry time than Kashmir because it isn't a creamy holo Grab this one on the website and stalk future Liquid Lacquer releases on Facebook!

This polish was purchased by me.


2 comments:

  1. I will admit that I was hoping for an Illamasqua Raindrops color, but this is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I have Raindrops too so I will put that on here at some point. :) These pics don't even do it it full justice, it's so much more mesmerizing in real life!

    ReplyDelete