One particular zomgirl's crypt full of nail polish.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Liquid Lacquer Dancing Days

     

     Today brings something of a somber post. Not too long ago, a minor tragedy happened. I'd just done my nails with Dancing Days and put the bottle on the kitchen table. This is a cautionary tale about leaving a parrot unattended for even .2342523 of a second. Lestat made a beeline for the shiny, got it in his beak, and dropped it smash on the floor in less time than it takes to whip your head around, apparently. Kind of made me go like this:


     Needless to say I was not dancing. This also means, sadly, that there are no bottle shots this time around because I hadn't gotten the chance to photograph it yet. But for the few days I had it on the color was still positively dance-worthy. Dancing Days was--sniff--is a pinkish lavender jelly holo. Shown is three coats and maybe a few tears of devastation.












Direct lighting:




     Even more sadly, this one is currently sold out, and I have no idea if it's coming back. Supposed to have been LE. But check out all the other awesome colors on the Liquid Lacquer site and updates with new colors on Facebook, and maybe dancing days will be here again.

This polish was purchased by me (and broken by a very naughty parrot).



2 comments:

  1. Oh nooooo!!! D: That is a saaaad. What a beautiful polish. I, too, hope that Dancing Days will be here again :D

    ReplyDelete