One particular zomgirl's crypt full of nail polish.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Liquid Lacquer Tea For One


Now for the next Led Zeppelin track polish, I have something truly amazing. Not like they all aren't, but this one really blew me out of the water. Moreso than this:


Tea for One is a rich raspberry holo that must have some sort of magical powers. I thought it looked beautiful in the bottle, but on my nails, well, let's leave that to the eye of the beholder. Shown is three coats.

         





















Sunlight:





 I realize I have overpicced, overspammed and overdrooled over this color but I couldn't help myself. I mean, if there is one thing more worthy of enraptured staring than the gif of Robert Plant's gyrations it's this color. Have I poisoned you into wanting it badly enough yet? Then head over to Liquid Lacquer's site in a zombie-like trance to grab one for your own claws, and stalk the Facebook for updates (Halloween colors are starting to creep up)!

This polish was purchased by me.




























2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that is hot! Thanks for sharing it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I mean I expected to love it just looking at the bottle but it ended up totally blowing me away.

    ReplyDelete