One particular zomgirl's crypt full of nail polish.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Elevation Polish Glow Worm Caves

I think I've found my next vacation destination.

It might be a natural wonder, but New Zealand's Glow Worm Caves is really more Star Trek than National Geographic. 


See what I mean? It's a thing of unearthly beauty. And so is its namesake polish.

Elevation Polish Glow Worm Caves is a deep teal jelly with blue squares, green circles, brown hexes and tiny blue glitters. In other words, it is a thing of wondrous glowy depth.



This is only two coats. Because of the typical nature of jellies you might be as shocked as I am at this point but yes, this is indeed two coats with nary a streak in sight. The glitters applied really smoothly and evenly too, even those elusive brown hexes. Now that's really magical.














The brown hexes have surfaced!








This was a one-off prototype, but it just might reanimate as a final version in the future. In the meantime, dig up more otherwordly treasure at the Elevation shop and stalk Lulu's blog!

This polish was purchased by me.

4 comments:

  1. Just exquisite! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, no problem! I wore it to Jekyll & Hyde's for my birthday dinner and it was the perfect dark and creepy shade for that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Loved reading your post too, you've got such a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jen! I really do enjoy writing these. :)

    ReplyDelete