One particular zomgirl's crypt full of nail polish.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lumina Lacquer Young Americans


This must be the fastest my nails have ever reanimated. Ever. I don't know if it's the weather or if I've been eating something miraculous without knowing it, but somehow they're back--and so am I! Which means, prepare to be picspammed real hard.

Today I have the total Americagasm I did for the 4th to show you, and I couldn't stop staring at my nails with this one. Maybe I'm easily mesmerized. This polish is so packed with glitters there's no need to fish. Here is about 1.5 dabbed coats over Illamasqua Cameo:



Look at it. It's like an American flag exploded on my nails. And that's awesome.
















This was so amazing I had to do not one, but four individual nail macros just to show the variety of glitters.

                                      



I love Lumina's glitters for their complexity, and Young Americans is no exception. It's every single red, white and blue glitter you could possibly think of--hexes, circles, stars, hearts, shreds--in matte and metallic finishes (including some translucent white hexes) and then some. 

You can purchase Lumina Lacquer here, and keep up with the Lumina Facebook page for updates.

So what do you think? Mesmerized? Beguiled? Tempted? Leave me some brains comments!

This polish was purchased by me.

2 comments:

  1. Love the polish and your choice of base color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really could not stop staring it, driving was starting to get dangerous!

    ReplyDelete